Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Challenge you to a Kiss!

My friend Kristen @ We are THAT Family has a great challenge going that I thought was worth passing on. It is called S.W.A.K. She is challenging us to lay a big one on our husbands 30 days in a row, starting February 1st. We are not talking about the sweet little peck, the challenge is about the passionate, make his toes curl, kind of kiss that we forget to give them. With kids hanging off of my leg, dinner burning in the oven and the teenagers bringing in their friends I don't really feel much like kissing. And it is only once a day, so pick your time & knock his socks off!
If you want to join, you need to write a blog post about your husband & why you love being married to him & then link Kristen's blog to your site. She has a great button to add to your site.


Click on We are THAT Family to go to her site & read all about it for yourself.

My husband is Mr. Wonderful! He takes me on a date every Monday night so that we can have uninterrupted conversation and just enjoy being a couple. He holds my hand in public. He helps with the housework & laundry(especially if he has no clean underware). He is homeschooling our oldest son and takes the boys with him whenever he can so that he can talk with them & find out what is going on in their life. He loves to study the Word & then tell me all about it, so most of what I have learned about the scriptures has come from him and his wonderful insight into God's word. We have been married for 18 1/2 years & have known each other for 19 1/2 yrs. We are best friends and I thank my God everyday for giving me such a wonderful man that I truly do not deserve.


Let the kissing begin!!

1 Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.


No comments: